Data Structures are the programmatic way of storing data so that data can be used efficiently.
Linear Data Structures
A data structure is said to be linear if its elements form a sequence or a linear list.
Non-Linear Data Structures
A data structure is said to be non-linear if its elements does not form a sequence or a linear list.
Operations on Data Structures
- Traversal: Travel through the data structure
- Search: Traversal through the data structure for a given element
- Insertion: Adding new elements to the data structure
- Deletion: Removing an element from the data structure
- Sorting: Arranging the elements in some type of order
- Merging: Combining two similar data structures into one
Some of the articles are given below for the understanding of data structures: